Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Kids at the Vacation House








When we were younger we used to travel with my dad's college roommates and their families on vacation. We had a vacation house with them in upstate NY. During the time when New Kids on the Block were big...we used to perform little concerts for our families to the song. This weekend Nicole had her graduation party with KARAOKE! Needless to say the New Kids on the Vacation House were reunited.


To add the the KARAOKE fun we put my father, Pete and Charlie up on stage to sing to the YMCA. ummmm.... yeah. Not much to say about that act. HAHA!


Oh Yeah... Meris and Adam stopped by the party too! Party Crashers!

Check out more of my dad's photos on this little Movie!




Happy Graduation Nicole!
I will post the link to my dad's page when he puts up more photos.

No comments: