Friday, August 17, 2007

If you haven't heard already...

The news is out....


How we told my rents...

The morning we found out...we called my parents up and somehow got my mom to go for a flight with Ryan in the plane. SHE HAS NEVER BEEN...she is a little bit of a chicken. Anyway as they were in flight, Ryan handed her the pregnancy stick and asked her if she knew what it ment. My mom was shocked but didn't know what to do because she thought she had the morning sickness instead of me...she really doesn't like flying. Anyway when they safely landed the plan she was able to celebrate...the news she is going to be a grandma AND that she is back on the ground safely.

A few hours later we took my dad golfing. He was talking about how "nothing should surprise you with Diminicos..." refering to my mom flying. I pulled out the stick and handed it to him saying "if nothing surprises Diminicos...then what do you think about using this as a golf tee." My father went speechless! I can't believe I found a way for Tony Diminico to go speechless. Maybe I will get pregnant more often. lol We continued to play and may I add... I played very well that day!

First picture of the little Bambino

No comments: