Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday Invite

Time to plan Riley's birthday PARTIES!! Anything for the photo invitations... I made cupcakes and poured in the food coloring to make them really cool! Then let Riley go to town on them. This is take 2... I let her play with them and the frosting was so sticky that when she closed her eye she couldn't open it again. Yeah she did NOT like that, if you can imagine! So after a quick bath and outfit change here she goes again. And yes that is frosting she put all over the stove. You should have seen Ryan's face when he came in the kitchen. I had to give her a bath AND clean the kitchen. It was worth it! :) But I don't know, I think I may want to practice a little with her before her birthday on how to really eat her cake! haha! Anyone in the mood for FUNFEITTI??


p.s. Shhh... don't tell Riley but for her birthday gift we got her a play kitchen... so now she can make a mess of her own kitchen not ours anymore. As for her play kitchen... Ryan went downstairs to put it together after dinner. He said he would be back up in a half hour... 3 hours later... 80 pounds... 50 pieces and 150 screw Ryan came up and went to bed. He loves his Riley Roo!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Haha... LOVE it! My goodness she has some long eyelashes in the 2nd picture!!! Very cute!