Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Maine


We had a blast with the Maunsell family!
The boys have so much energy (big boys and little boys)! The house was filled with constant laughter.


We went to Freeport, Portland and Biddiford Pool. Bobbi and Dave had a night without the boys (thanks to Bobbi's mom) and we drove down to Biddiford Pool to stay at Ryan's Aunt and Uncle's summer home...it is nice having relatives with a summer home. Dave was on the hunt for one of the Bushes to talk politics with while we were there.

It was such a nice relaxing trip. Yes I said relaxing... did I mention this was Riley's first trip?!?! :) We may have packed everything we owned in the Element and only used what was on the top layer of the bags...but we were prepared! Riley is ready to be a WORLD TRAVELER! Where to next? She wore her "Are we there yet?" shirt and slept through all the driving... thats my girl!

More photos to come of the crazy drive home on Sunday. We rushed out of Maine to go to my Gramma's 80th Birthday PARTY! On the drive there I was reminded (by Clint THANK YOU!)that I had a final to complete for one of my classes for my 6th year. We had to make it back quickly to take and finish the final by midnight! AHH!! What a way to end a relaxing trip. ALL WORTH IT!

No comments: