Friday, August 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Keri!

For Keri's Birthday gift to ME...Ryan gave me the night out. This does not happen often.

Keri were friends since middle school. We became good friends when we were in grad classes together at Sacred Heart and then started working together at Rockwell. Keri was my maid of honor in my wedding a few years later. Keri and I both share a good addiction to Head Over Heels...however with her new apartment, I am not sure where she is going to store all of her fun accessories. That doesn't mean she shouldn't add to her collection.

Anyway for Keri's Birthday we enjoyed a fine dinner at the Italian Festival in Danbury then drinks at Putnum House. At the end of the night, Ryan came with Riley to pick me up. Riley had fun being passed around meeting everyone. (She was up anyway because it was her mid-night feeding...no she still does not sleep through the night!) I hope Keri, you had a great birthday surrounded by her family and close friends.

Bethel Girls
Rockwell Girls
Riley with Jill and Sara
Caroline playing with Riley before she goes back to Cali.
Riley and Jessie
Riley was teething on a ice cold glass...haha!
The birthday girl and Riley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Casey! I did have a fun time :)

Jena Alviti said...

Awww, my beautiful cousin! Wish I could have been there to celebrate!