Wednesday, December 03, 2008

sorry

Ok I know I am totally slacking on the blogging this past month. It has been so crazy around here. Riley is walking EVERYWHERE! I have a lot going on at work both in school and with the photos and needless to say spending time withe friends and of course my husband... so blogging has taken a back seat for a while.

When the blogging stopped... Riley, Ryan, my dad and I were passing around a cold. It was hard to keep up with a blog while drinking cartons of OJ and making Chicken Soup for everyone (including Riley). But we were strong and are all healthy now. But once you get out of a routine of blogging it is hard to get back into it.

But I will start posting again from here in and occasionally go back and do some catching up from the weeks I have been busy baby proofing the house.

Silly Face Riley

1 comment:

Shannon said...

SHE'S ALIVE!!! Glad to see your back and well! Good luck with the walking Riley!!!