Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Grampy!

Happy Birthday Grampy!

Happy Birthday to my Grampy!

He is the guy who comes and plays with me when my mommy goes to work!

He is the old man who only cares that I take naps when he needs his nap other wise he doesn't care if I take naps because he wants to play with me all day.

Grampy is the scientist who watches Sid the Science Kid with me and then takes me to the playroom to do our own science experiments.

Grampy has reports everyday when mommy and daddy come home on the new behaviors I am learning and what they can do to help me develop.

He is also the chef who creates new foods for me to try... I am a picky eater!

Grampy is brave and will take me to a free music class with all breastfeeding moms and a crazy singing teacher.

He also takes beautiful photos of me and my friends whenever he gets a chance.

Grampy is my reading teacher too... Your baby can read, really does work!

Grampy lets me fall asleep on him.

Grampy also got a BLUE Smart Car just for me and him... and it only fits me and my Grampy!

He also doesn't care when I make a mess in the house, on him with my food, in my diaper...he says a mess means we are having fun.

He is the best when it comes to showing me off and telling everyone he come in contact with a story about me. His boss even tells me what a proud Grampy I have!

Grampy is the best! I am lucky to have such a cool Grampy!

1 comment:

Keri Ann said...

happy birthday Grampy! that was sweet. .from friends of Riley, thanks for taking such great pics!