Saturday, October 25, 2008

future babysitters

We ran into Riley's future babysitters while apple picking and then at the corn maze. I think these girls are pushing us out so they can come play... I mean babysit Riley. These beautiful young ladies were our flower girls at our wedding... and before that I used to babysit them. Now start singing "The Circle of Life" because now it is their turn to start to babysit little Riley.


However I have to let their older sister get a chance first! I started babysitting these families when I was 11 years old. I went over with my little business cards and backpack full of toys ready to be the best babysitter. I may have taught the kids to quickly get into bed when their parents were driving up the driveway. I may have taught them to "fake sleep." I may have made a mess of their house doing craft and baking cookies. But I was the best babysitter and have big shoes to fill when these girls start babysitting Riley! :)

No comments: