Friday, October 03, 2008

Welcome Dante

See Tatiana? Tati is the one all the way to the left... she was in my 1st grade class a few years ago. During that year her mom helped out 2x a week... SUPER MOM! Tati's sister and father also came in to help often. At the end of the year the Cuneo family invited us out to dinner with the Fusaros and Gulianos. From there an "entertaining" friendship developed. :)

The friendship was now taken to a new level. After getting the girls out of school to go to the hospital... I was invited in to be part of Dante's birth. Yes! You read this right... I was invited into the delivery room! This was most unreal experience! Watching from different view then last time I was in the delivery room was amazing!! WOW! I really am speechless...

Riley was so excited to meet Dante! She is usually the considered tiny with friends... hopefully she has him beat for a few more months. :)

No comments: