Thursday, October 02, 2008

Good Morning 7 month older!!

Good Morning Riley! Can you believe you are 7 months old now!! WOW! Old Lady!!


When waking up to you this morning... and a few times during the night... I had to laugh at our new sleeping habits. I could sleep for hours and was the hardest person to wake up... 7 months ago. Your dad was a sound sleeper and nothing could wake me up... 7 months ago. 7 months ago we slept through the night...

Now I am eating my words when I used to say my baby would be a good sleeper and sleep through the night. I can't believe I am actually getting used the the middle of the night feeding. I can't wait until I can sleep through the night again BUT I hear that once you become a parent you never sleep the same. You are worth it! (and that is coming from someone who LOVED to sleep)



Sleep is for the weak!

No comments: