Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday's "After School Special"

I am off to shoot a wedding today. Riley gets to hang out with GG and then Daddy today. She is so excited!! :)
But before I go I saw this little clip on Dane Sanders Blog (a photographer who is all about giving back to people) and wanted to share it with you.

In high school I received a C in photography. I like to think of the Pretty Women scene where she goes back after being rejected when trying to buy a gown with all the bags in her hands from her big shopping day. "Big mistake. Big. Huge! I have to go shopping now!" LOVE IT! Well... I have to go take photos now! :)

Don't let someone else's thoughts control you. Take your life into your own hands. The only person in charge of your life is YOU.
Thats my little "After School Special" blog post for Riley today.
Never too young to start teaching her life's little lessons.