Sunday, May 11, 2008

Go Maggie Go!!!

Meet Riley's new friend... Maggie.


Maggie was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) on 10/27/07. She turned 3 on 12/27. She is currently in the Delayed Intensification Phase of treatment. She will complete treatment on January 23, 2010!! Go Maggie Go!!!


These photos are my Mother's Day gift to my friend Mickie! I'm not good with words here... so just click the slide show and let Maggie's smile say it all.

Check out their site... The Rutledge Family and keep them in your prayers! You can also support Maggie's Relay for Life Team, Go Maggie Go!!! online. We are thinking about you Maggie!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

So nice, Casey anda great article on Riley , you and Dad in today's paper.

I have to admit, I was bawling watching the slideshow. I am an easy crier especially when it comes to the kiddos.