Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

The 4 generations! How special is that?!? My 1st Mother's Day I was able to spend it with the 4 generations of Casagrande/Mingolello women!






It's Sunday so of course we had to go down to Bridgeport for some of Grammy's maccaroni...YUM! These are the traditions we hope to carry on. All of us... me, my mother and Grammy used to have Sunday maccaroni when we grew up... now we are going to share the gravy with Riley. (We go to Gram's most Sundays and Ryan asked me if maccaroni is the only thing my Gram knows how to make. I guess I am going to have to bring him on another day of the week to try some of her other specialties because Sundays... it's maccaroni!)





AHHH!!! I am a MOM!! It was crazy waking up this morning to being wished Happy Mother's Day! I am used to being the one to call and with my mom a Happy Mother's Day. I was woken up this morning to HAPPY RILEY and we finally broke out the video camera to capture her morning cooing (thanks Ed for the pressure last night!). Then Ryan... I mean Riley gave me my 1st Mother's Day gift... a beautiful bracelet from Chics and Stones. It was designed with Riley's initials and birthstone. Love it! This was a very nice 1st Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all the other mothers and soon to be mothers out there! Enjoy!

No comments: